About Me

My photo
I've seen a fox wedding after a sun shower and climbed ruins in Burma. I think I'll be in trouble if they ever catch me.

Friday, July 1, 2011

why I think Ihave great people skills and should go back to client services

I am currently living in the best part of Tokyo. you know the place Gwen Stefani sings about, Harajuku - that's my side yard. My back yard is Japan's most sacred shrine, Meiji Jingu and the other side of town is where all the seedy dirty shit goes down, ya know where all the whores all. which leads me to my topic. my roommate.

Yeah. she doesn't come home often to our small ass apartment but when she does she's either... mad at me and yelling at me for actually using our kitchen (I'm pretty sure she's never touched anything in it but the brita). The few times she's not bitching, she has a drink in hand complaining about wanting more money or hating japan, she's japanese......

anywho, I am moving out and my landlord was supposed to talk to her about that.... and didn't. So my roommate was asking for rent money and I said no, and she bugged out, she's screaming her head off  with drink in hand and it felt GREAT I mean GREAT to not have to hold back- after her tantrum about hating me because I'm not a drunken mess like her, I calmly turned her with a smile, and said you know what? she was all snotty and said WHAT???. and as loud as possible I replied. ' I dont give a fucKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.'

it was service with a smile and it felt SO good.

I also found a supermarket selling a whole pineapple for 99en today and bought two. It was like winning the lottery three times.
1. found a great apartment
2. found fruit that was expensive
3. found a way to let my roommate know how much I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment