About Me

My photo
I've seen a fox wedding after a sun shower and climbed ruins in Burma. I think I'll be in trouble if they ever catch me.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Why Japanese Guys and White Girls DONT Mix

So this is kind of a second installment to sweaty balls guy.... You didn't think it could get worse did you? It does. right here, right now. So, do you know what an IKEMEN is? Ikeru + Men = A cool guy, shortened to IKEMEN.

Now what American women consider cool and what.... this country considers cool, I'm pretty sure are worlds apart, and when I say worlds, I do mean WORLDS. I was on my way home from the store, just finished my run, threw on a long skirt and tank, no make-up, didn't bother to comb home my hair, the standard less than care look I have adapted in Japan.

As I walked home, a guy was walking on the other side of the street and said, 'You have a boyfriend don't you.?' To which, I answered, "huh?' and he stopped to hit on me. His hair took longer to do than mine, but he's wasn't ugly and he didn't have an obnoxious way of talking, and we were on a side street that went on for a bit so I shrugged and let him have a go.

Him: You are really cute, Can I take you out?
Me: No. I don't date.
Him: Why not?
Me: I'm divorced. I'm here making money and studying. I'm just here to do what I need to do, not to play around. How old are you? (Thinking I'll tell him I'm 30 and then he'll be disgusted)
Him: 30, you?
Me: sad.... Oh. 30.
Him: Wow, you're pretty serious. Don't you ever get bored though? Aren't you homesick?
Me: No, when I'm homesick I go out with my friends. (I get bored out of my mind some days working on the computer but it still doesn't mean he would be a cure for bored. This conversation is slowly making me want to sleep.)
Him: Are you sure you don't want to go out and have some fun. I'll pay.
Me: I have my own money but thanks.
Him: Well can I call you sometime and take you out?
Me: Where we going? The museum.
Him: Laughing...... .. No, why the museum.
Me: Not laughing or smiling or amused...... I don't go out drinking often and don't go out with strange dudes.
Him: Wow you are really serious.
Me: Divorce does that. Are we done, I gotta go eat dinner. Do you want an icepop for the road? (I just wanted to eat something and didn't want to be completely rude.)
Him: No. But I want to hang out at least. Am I bothering you?
Me: Not really bothering me, but I want to go eat. Here's my email. If I go out with my friends I'll let you know, if you want to grab a coffee sometime sure.
Him: Cool, that would be fun to go out with your friends.

And I gave him my email and left.
My side note: Most people who want to learn English approach me in Japan. Most people who don't, usually don't talk too much to me in Tokyo. No one really chats you up on the street, and especially not foreign girls, we are ..... well just not as cute as Japanese girls who are willing to wear mini skirts and spend hours on our makeup. And most of the time our Japanese is mediocre so it's not like we can understand. I should feign stupid more often....

His first email: I'm sorry, I just wanted to talk to you on the street. Thanks for talking with me. I'm actually kind of a ladies man so I'm not a great guy.....I thought you were really cute so I just wanted to chat but if you are ever bored, get in touch, I'd be happy.
Me: Sorry, I didn't see this until now. Thanks, but I have to look for an apartment. I told you I'm just working and studying. I don't care to hang out much. 
Him: I want to hug you. (In English) ok? No?  I think it would be good. Please let's hang out.
Me: No hugging me. I have friends that are single and cute, I'll introduce you and you can hug them.
Him: No Just you. please. Stupid face picture here.
Me:You're really stupid. I don't want a hug and wouldn't hug a stranger.
Him: Just once I'd like to try a foreigner. (stupid face) just you,(stupid face with heart eyes)
I ignored it... I hate when guys you don't know add faces in a mail, and with hearts. pussy. 
Him: I'd try really hard to satisfy you. (stupid face)You definitely won't? (stupid face) I think it's fate we met. (stupid face)
Me: What does that even mean try hard? How can you try when I don't want you near me? I like being on my own and I'm not into dating. I don't want a stranger touching me. That's gross. We can be friends but ....
Him: I just want to try once with a foreigner.
Me: I've heard foreign girls are good in bed when compared but I really wouldn't know. I'm sure Japanese girls are too. I've never been with a Japanese guy so I really couldn't say.I really won't so drop it.
Him: I'm sorry. I'll stop I'm bothering you. I thought you were cute and want to have sex with you,(stupid face) bye bye. (stupid face)
Me: ignored him again...... god this is getting annoying. how to Japanese girls think this kind of whining is cute?
Him: I promised to do it good. I've never been with a foreigner, you haven't with a Japanese person. Let's try sex together. (stupid face)
Me: Look I told you I don't want you and have no interest.I'd find a foreigner if I did. I'm sure you have a fun lifestyle but I think its disgusting. I am sure you like that kind of thing, but I am not into it. But continuing a conversation like this is really annoying. You seem like a pussy and it's really not manly or attractive to whine like a little girl. Foreign girls really don't think that's hot. Maybe Japanese girls think this is cute, but its annoying, you're fucking pathetic.
Him: Bye bye (stupid face)

The next morning I was woken up by this.... and I don't like being woken up but this.......
Him: Ok last time. What if I gave you $100? Still no?
Me:  In English this time: You are a scumbag and iIm not a whore you piece of shit. Never email me again or I will find you and stab you to death you pathetic lil bitch.

I can't imagine what I could have said to deter him from trying further, I mean isn't threatening to kill someone really just like a stupid smiley face in an email?  How to Japanese girls put up with shit like that? Good god, I want to see him just so I can physically harm him. I don't know if I'm more offended that he propositioned me for sex like a prostitute or the fact that he thought $100 was a good going price. I wouldn't even bitch slap him for that much money.   And my friends wonder why I'm single?? Seriously? This is just sad.

For anyone with time. egk5xd0w59m3010qw9p@docomo.ne.jp is the email to harass him at.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment